Cincinnati Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training
Business professionals and students should be given equal opportunities to grow their careers. This is why at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Cincinnati High School Students of Ohio, our training is designed to give them all the necessary knowledge to succeed in their chosen field. Anyone can apply for our Green Belt Training and Certification as long as they have completed a yellow belt with other experts or us. This includes students in high school and college, as well as professionals and individuals who want to improve their prospects for a better life.
Many schools don’t know how LSS works or what it can do for students. From our personal experience, we can assure you that LSS will be one of the most effective tools available and will give them career advantages compared to their peers. These are the benefits they will enjoy, whether you’re looking to share it with your students or only learn it for yourself as you take green belt training and certification:
- LSS can help you learn skills that will be useful in any job role. It focuses on leadership, time management, and continuous improvement.
- There will be more job opportunities and other options.
- Sigma is an integral part of high school curriculums that are being submitted to universities for admission. This shows their ability to organize and contribute more than their peers.
- All students, regardless of their school level, can practice and keep pace with their peers because they don’t just learn theory.
You can complete this training in 20-40 hours with our team and then take our exam to apply for certification.
You can become a green belt, then a project manager as a green belt is often a prerequisite for the next belt. This will allow you to make improvements in the company’s processes and whom you work for.
This methodology can be used in any industry, but students learn how to work together to create a system that benefits their chosen industry or projects. We offer them the chance to expand their knowledge and perspective.
Businesses need to continuously improve their processes, reduce waste and still care about customers. You can rest assured that you will always be useful wherever you go as you complete this belt and get certified to show your compliance with the methodology.
For Whom Is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training?
Anybody who has completed a yellow belt course, or trained with one of our experts, can become a green belt. A yellow belt is often—with us, it is always—mandatory since it teaches individuals everything about terminology, concepts, and the basics so they can start with the actual practice in the green belt and start obtaining better benefits thanks to that.
However, being trained with us is not a requirement. You can also be certified by experts and work with our Green Belt Training if you can show us your yellow belt and your compliance with it.
Our team takes between 10-20 days to complete training, get your certificate, and ensure you can enjoy all the benefits of every green belt.
This estimation is only based on the time spent in the green belt and does not include yellow belt time. It is assumed that you have reviewed it. If not, you will only need to review the Yellow Belt Training hours, which usually last 15 to 20 hours.
Our process for this belt follows a basic structure:
- You request our training.
- Our experts at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Cincinnati will make sure to establish a schedule for your classes.
- You start your training.
- Once finished, take our exam, and you must pass with at least 290 points out of 400.
- We will issue the certification a few days after you finish and pass our exam.
What Will You Learn from Our Green Belt Training?
This level covers more than just data analysis and is more extensive than the yellow belt training. As Six Sigma is an integral part of professional and personal life, we will show you how to integrate it into your business or project.
The outline will look like this:
- Introduction to Methodology: What Is Lean? What is Six Sigma? What is Six Sigma? –very brief.
- How to identify customers with DMAIC. This technique was developed from 6 Sigma. What were their expectations? Was the experience with the process positive?
- Learn how to measure: Measure the obstruction and analyze the measurement system.
- Analyze: Examine the data and process to determine the root cause.
- Focus on the areas that you can improve. Find the root cause and take action.
- Control: Analyze and measure the results. Then, implement the solution to improve the processes of how to transform your organization so that projects are successful.
- Preparation for exams. This training will prepare you to pass the exam. We will schedule a coaching session if necessary.
Contact us if you are interested in joining this adventure and have our experts be the professionals you need to ensure you are a valuable asset for any company or so you can work around your projects and succeed.